News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

DANGER Mad DOG loose at CoRF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, July 26, 2009, 12:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Hi DB glad you stopped by. Seen any hamsters in your area yet?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Beth Telford

All right, guys.  Here is the word from the Queen herself.  I was walking up behind the Royal Pavilion in an effort to speak with Mr. Dawg himself, and when he and his wife crossed my path, I simply asked him for proper obeisance, as any good Queen would.  He then replied to me: "Back off lady, or I'll knock you to the ground."  His tone was rough and quite abusive.  End of story.  The only reaction I had to his tone and words were - he just proved what a jerk and creep he really is.  I'm sorry, if you come to a Renaissance Festival expecting not to be engaged, especially if you are a "celebrity", and I use that term loosely with respect to this particular individual, you have come to the wrong place.  I appreciate everyone's concern and care for me and my state of mind after the encounter.  Thank you.

Beth Telford

Zoë

Just plain rude no matter what setting he was in.  Where in the world is that kind of behavior appropriate bybany means?  Ach.  Just makes a person mad.  Nobody needs to put up with that kind of crap.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! HUZZAH TIO HER!

Beth we all love you and support you and think you are the best. Thanks for your outstanding service to our realm
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Lady de Laney on July 28, 2009, 08:51:58 AM
GOD SAVE THE QUEEN! HUZZAH TIO HER!

Beth we all love you and support you and think you are the best. Thanks for your outstanding service to our realm

yes indeed......

but I do miss you clinging to my leg and shrieking.... as my "brothers" wandered off laughing.  ah.. the good old days.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Francisco Paula

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

I'll save the royal jewels and the princess.

Platt

Duckies save the Queenie?

Why does Queenie not have Duckies?

Or a hammy-stir?

.... Maybe doggy was rabid?  Needs to be put down?   

Oooooo... maybe Platt can give doggy a chew toy! 
Bouncy Bouncy *Thump*  OW!  Platt's Nose!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Platt be careful as Platt become chewie toy for Dawg. Not want platt to become a chewie toy for rabid dawg. Then no duckies for pretty ladies.
"The Metal Maiden"

Aernn

You have to admit that it would have been entertaining to see how Dog reacted to Platt.

Can't you just see Platt trying to give him a ducky?
All know that only bards and pregnant women need ever explain themselves ~ Unknown (otherwise saying, can't remember)

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Beth, Your Majesty! How awful that you were treated in such a way. You mught say, Dog was in your backyard and not his. He should have obliged you. But he didn't and therefore does not merit respect.

I have had the pleasure to meet many "celebrities" from Television, Film. and Politics over the years.  Never have I had been treated in such a  way. Nor do I hound for autographs. I do ask if I can take a photo and promise not to publish it online, for the moment was a personal one.

If I can share here of one celebrity many may know of from Television, Film, Best Selling author, now the Junior Senator from Minnesota, Al Franken. Down to earth, approachable, passionate, funny, yet serious about the issues facing our state and nation. I don't view Al as a celebrity and comic mastermind in the writing department at SNL so many years ago. He voted for the first Latina Woman nominated to the US Supreme Court yesterday. He will do Minnesota proud. His wife, Franni, is a good friend of mine.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Mistress Charlotte

lol... spoke directly to you....  funny how you interpret what people say....

This must be how rumors start!!!  lol    :o
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Merlin

"I took many photos since he didn't want any taken"

I love faire photos.... any chance we can see some?
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Merlin on July 29, 2009, 02:04:28 PM

the link to Delaney's pbase site is in the photo thread.  music & Dance weekend.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Merlin

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on July 29, 2009, 02:19:49 PM
Quote from: Merlin on July 29, 2009, 02:04:28 PM

the link to Delaney's pbase site is in the photo thread.  music & Dance weekend.
Thanks bro...I'll go searching
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making