News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

DANGER Mad DOG loose at CoRF

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, July 26, 2009, 12:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

So I am not sure how many of you knew or saw Dog the Bounty Hunter at CoRF today. It was the Real Dog and not someone dressed up to look or act like him... it was the real deal. AND MY GOD IS HE UGLY!

I heard MANY bad things about him at faire, two of which were 100% verified and NOT rumor.

All I have to say is WHAT A DISPECIABLE HUMAN HE IS!

The New CaptJack aka Dante was walking by and his wife (Dogs) and body guard started yelling at him about having alcohol which was not the case as Danta has water (drank some myself) When Danta informed them he worked for the faire and that it was just water they started yelling at him about No Photos. As you know CaptJack old or new is a photo magnet. Dante walked back to where I was standing by the royals rather upset. He told me where Dog was and I thought he was joking. He kept pointing him out to me and I could not see him through the crowd or the tree's. Dante pointed out exactly where he was and I put on the super zoom on my papperazzi camera and sure enough, it was Dog "Im rabid, still living in the 80's and a real A-Hole" The bounty Hunter. I took many photos since he didn't want any taken... hey why not I was really shooting at someone behind him and he just got in my way tee-hee.

Later as Toki went to the restrooms they had shutsown all the mens restrooms just so "Mutt" aka Dog could use the restrooms himself. What the heck is he afraid someone will see his very small... um you know what?

A bit latter I heard a report he actually threatened our BEAUTIFUL Queen. She went to introduce herself and he siad from I am told (thius is an unverified report) Get away from me B!&^H or I will kick your weed puller!

As Mistress Charolette and Capt Spleen were standing at her booth he walked by witht he Sheriff following close (not the Jeffco But Larkspurshires). It is my belief and just that The Lord High Sheriff was assigned to tag along to insure he casued no more mischif and to be proof if it did happen.

OH and as a last note HUZZAH to Lady Remi, her hubby, Kris and the others. You will be missed and we love you all. I hope we all get to see you again in the future.

I will post the photos soon enough. With the bad day at faire with people leaving that worked there, jerks like Dog really added on.

SO to clarify this is NOT a rumor but fact about A Rapid dog at loose at faire
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Saber

Hi, my name is NoNoBadDog, and I like to chase cars.

sheesh... some people... get a little fame and you think you own the world

Mischief Snicklebritches

Its a good freaking thing I wasn't there. Especially if what he said to Beth is true.
I would have been like "Dude, you need to pull your bleach blonde, horrible extensioned head out of your too-tight-wrangler clad weed puller and get the h*ll out of here before we have you thrown out. Just because you have a crappy cable tv show does not mean you're the freaking King of the world"
Or something to that effect. lol

seriously why even plan to go some place like the festival if you are soooooooooooo concerned with being approached by people. Brilliant...yes lets go to a place PACKED with people with the hope that nobody recognizes us, even though we'll close down bathrooms so Dog can take a leak and have our bodyguards yell at passersby for looking at us.....that wont draw attention.....no...
How do I know I haven't missed it?!...what if it WAS the chicken!

Radu the Gypsy

However, lets be realistic here.  Would Jim back up one of his employees, or would he think to himself "Ooo, national Celebrity, gotta get in good with him!"

Merlin

Post the pics...

I have to say that this sounds a bit odd to me... I know Duane Chapman and this doesn't sound like him at all. Especially the part about telling the Queen to get away or he'll kick her arse? 
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

So the story about him threating the Queen is 100% fact and verified by Two people who spoke directly with our beautiful Queen but did not call her the B name but did threaten her.

So maybe the Dog you know isn't REALLY the nice guy you think he is. Remember he did get into a TON of trouble for racial slurs which no nice guy would ever do. Pictures will be posted soon of him to Prove He was in fact at CoRF
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Mistress Charlotte

I'm sorry Merlin..  But I'm afraid DeLaney is correct.  I spoke with the Queen this morning...  Yes... the words  Kick and *ss were both used against our lovely Queen... 

Disappointing I'm sure...
Cause, "Cake or death?" That's a pretty easy question.
Anyone could answer that.
"Cake or death?"
"Eh, cake please."

Francisco Paula

He hasn't made a good impression since he hit colorado springs. Wonder if we can ship him back to hawaii?

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Lady de Laney on July 26, 2009, 10:08:28 PM
So the story about him threating the Queen is 100% fact and verified by Two people who spoke directly with our beautiful Queen but did not call her the B name but did threaten her.

>:(
I wish I wish with all my heart......
that our jousting knights had been there to see this.
there would have been a VERY different outcome.
"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing"
~Edmund Burke

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on July 27, 2009, 10:54:08 AM

I think we ALL wish that
"The Metal Maiden"

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Lady de Laney on July 27, 2009, 10:59:30 AM
Quote from: Hey- Arent You? on July 27, 2009, 10:54:08 AM

I think we ALL wish that

and what I wouldn't pay to see that!!!  I can giggle just thinkin about it.
.... and forced to appologize.... LOL
~Edmund Burke

Francisco Paula

yes we would all love to see it but knowing management they would side with the celebrety and fire his talent.

Hey- Arent You?

Quote from: Sir Garath on July 27, 2009, 11:33:19 AM
yes we would all love to see it but knowing management they would side with the celebrety and fire his talent.

I disagree.
~Edmund Burke

Avan

No the management would not side with the semi celebrity.  Their cast is their staff and some part property.  If there was a true issue they would have the sheriffs on it right a way.  There could also be a possibility of a lawsuit for them not providing a safe work environment for their employees.

Francisco Paula

See Avan but you said it, the people are the faires property and if the guys from joust would have done anything than the faire would be slapped with a suit for any actions done by people that work for the faire.