News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Ravenshire Renn Faire

Started by LadyFireKissed, August 11, 2009, 07:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyFireKissed

So just out of curiosity, is anyone here going to be at the Ravenshire Rennaisance Faire in Palisade, CO?  I was just wondering if there will be anyone there that I could look for?

Avan

Myself and Cynthia will be there.  I have gone several times before and love the relaxed atmosphere and all the mead samplings.

Saber

sadly, not I... infants and 5 hour car rides don't mix too well... perhaps next year when the spawnling is older

Zoë

I am pretty sure I will be going, on Saturday.  I have a friend who lives out there and is working a tarot table, so I may just suck up the drive (and the money) and camp with her.  I figure it'll be a good chance to get Fritzie out of the bag before I take her to Santa Fe.  A dry run, if you will.  ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Angelhood

I will be there...when not firing canons on the Highlander's Kiss, I'll probably be doing spinning demos under a shade tree somewhere. Stop and say hello!

Adriana Rose

when is it?

I wanna go but I gotta see....

Zoë

August 22 and 23.  And is it the Friday also?  I keep hearing conflicting things.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Mischka

I will be there.  Not sure what garb I'll be in yet, but will be wearing my R/F pin with whatever it is.

LadyFireKissed

Wow!  more people than I thought!  cant wait to see everyone,  I am such a newbie at this that if anyone wants to help me come up with a character and help refine my outfit it would be so very apriciated.  the only people that I think that I have seen last year is adriana and angelhood, though only from a distance.  All of you please come and find me and teach me.  I have red hair and am wearing a green bodice with a blue skirt and a green one over that, just got some boots, I have a distintive set of keys on my belt. . .  like I said please come looking for me because I will be looking for you guys!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Love to come but having a place to sleep is the hard part as funds are tight. Guess we will just have to see.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

LadyFireKissed

yea I know the feeling, I really wanted to come to Larkspur this year(never been) but alas other bills come first, and when you dont really know anybody there. . .

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

AH but you do know peole there. You know us from the forum and we would all treat you like family... which you are, And I don't mean like bad family.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

LadyFireKissed

well. . . true, true.  The same goes for me

Demetrius

Quote from: LadyFireKissed on August 11, 2009, 08:43:21 PM
yea I know the feeling, I really wanted to come to Larkspur this year(never been) but alas other bills come first, and when you don't really know anybody there. . .

Never been!? It doesn't cost anything- you would have been perfect because we were looking for someone no one knew...  

Quote from: Lady de Laney on August 11, 2009, 08:38:14 PM
Love to come but having a place to sleep is the hard part as funds are tight. Guess we will just have to see.

Sleep where hamster sleep... wake when hamster wake...
Truth teller of exceptional proportion...
Proud to be a part of the Colorado Renaissance Festival...

LadyFireKissed

Quote from: Demetrius on August 12, 2009, 02:26:33 AM
you would have been perfect because we were looking for someone no one knew...

well that fits me pretty well, so when am I going to get to meet you/ you going to meet me ;) :D