News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening Weekend Roll Call !!

Started by Ratman and Bobin, August 19, 2009, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ratman and Bobin

Willy Nilly on the Wash will once again open its arms to us all in just a few short days. Who will help us celebrate Opening Weekend??  
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin

Opening Weekend Roll Call 2009 ----- Albannach Sept.7 only!
Ratman & Bobin -- 5th/6th
Ragna -- every weekend
Amy and daughter -- 5th/6th/7th
KathyAnne -- 5th/6th/7th
Angus -- 6th
Sir Jim & Lady Helen -- 5th/6th/7th
Lady Alinore -- 5th/6th?/7th?
Bugsey -- 6th
Lady Pagos -- 6th
Sigundo -- 5th/6th
FortuneRose, hubby, and toddler monster -- 6th

If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants!
Isaac Newton 1642-1727
Chroniclers of Willy-Nilly

Avidd

Will be there 9/6 and 9/7, may be late on 9/5 depending on what time I leave work Sat morning.

Lady Pagos

I really really really hope to be there for at least part of the weekend :)

I'll have to wait and see what the work schedule is like....
Pagos M'Crack
Sister of Bugsey
Loveland Castleteer

Jademozingo

I don't know if I can, it all depends on my work schedule.  But as this will be my first year can anyone give me any specific advice?  Also is there a quicker/easier/better way to get there other than what is listed on the site?  I live near Lexington, Ky.

Jade

LadyHawkeontheHill

I will be elsewhere for Labor Day weekend, but I will see everyone there for ALBANNACH weekend!!! The 12/13! And then of course invasion weekend, the 19/20.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

Ragna

Ratman & Bobin......is the R/F sign in book/guest book going to be at A Viking Wife again this year?

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: Ragna on August 20, 2009, 06:12:30 AM
Ratman & Bobin......is the R/F sign in book/guest book going to be at A Viking Wife again this year?
Our dear Ragna, How have you been? We miss you !! We would love the book to be with you again this year if that is ok. Cant wait to see you opening day!!  ;D
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

Ragna

Alrighty, done and done then.  It would be a pleasure for the R/F guest book to be at AVW again.  I've been missing every one as well!  See you all opening day!  It will be here before we know it!

CapnFayeCutler

Cher (WindChime) has the book still from KY. I think she's going that weekend (not sure). :\

Sadly I can't make opening weekend, bf's coming in from Little Rock (YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!) I'll be there Invasion weekend 9/19-9/20, and then closing weekend for M'Crack Invasion! Maybe another somewhere in there, depending on time, fundage, and ability to tagalong with other TN R/F'ers! :D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on August 20, 2009, 06:02:25 PM
Cher (WindChime) has the book still from KY. I think she's going that weekend (not sure). :\

We have the Ohio book , Cher has the Ky. book.
Cheers!
Ratman & Bobin
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

CapnFayeCutler

Oh that's right! I forgot about that! Where is my  mind?

I can't wait to see you guys and deliver many HUGS!!!!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

WindChime

I'm not allowed to go opening weekend  >:(. I'm having my spine surgery on the 2nd so this will be the first time in almost 10 years that I have missed opening weekend. Mom & Dad will be there I think all 3 days, maybe not if I'm not doing well after the operation. I'm shooting for the R/F invasioin & the M'Crack invasion if I have everyones ok (mostly parents).
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

amy

My daughter and I will be there will bells on for opening weekend.  We will be there every minute of all 3 days, representing for Alabama rennies!  Is there a favorite meeting spot or hang out?   Where am I most likely to run into friends from the forum?

Ratman and Bobin

Quote from: amy on August 21, 2009, 09:49:51 AM
My daughter and I will be there will bells on for opening weekend.  We will be there every minute of all 3 days, representing for Alabama rennies!  Is there a favorite meeting spot or hang out?   Where am I most likely to run into friends from the forum?

Huzzah for Alabama!! Cant wait to meet you and your daughter. I would suggest stopping in at "A Viking Wife" ,which is located across the courtyard from the shires front gate. Im sure that Ragna will welcome you with open arms, and dont forget to sign the R/F guestbook that she keeps there. Pubs are also a good place to find R/F'ers, just keep an eye out for R/F pins!!   ;D
Isaac Newton 1642-1727

Avidd

Quote from: Ratman and Bobin on August 21, 2009, 10:07:10 AM

Huzzah for Alabama!! Cant wait to meet you and your daughter. I would suggest stopping in at "A Viking Wife" ,which is located across the courtyard from the shires front gate. Im sure that Ragna will welcome you with open arms, and dont forget to sign the R/F guestbook that she keeps there. Pubs are also a good place to find R/F'ers, just keep an eye out for R/F pins!!   ;D

Also,check the Aleing Knight pub and the "Y" bridge, almost always an R/Fer or two can be found here.