News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Where to find silver tone lacing rings?

Started by NicoleBridget, August 27, 2009, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicoleBridget

I have seen the gold tone lacing rings but does anyone know who has them in silver tone?  Thanks in advance for any tips!

gem

I'm not sure I've seen plain ones, but I do know that Hedgehog Handworks carries decorative pewter lacers.

sealion

I've used rings from toggle jewelry clasps.
Cindy/Ciana Leonardi di Firenze/Captain Cin

bellevivre

Farthingales may- I bought thier gold, but they may have silver.

Also, FireMountain has closed jump rings- not sure if they are as sturdy as lacing rimgs, though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

NicoleBridget

Thank you everyone for your input!  Before I had even come back to this thread I found these which I think could work, but alas they are out of stock.

http://www.palacegallery.net/notions1.htm

Wanted to post this in case anyone else was looking...there IS something out there like what I'm looking for.  If I can't get my hands on some I will definately try the closed jump rings.

gem

You might email them to see if they really are still out of stock.  That page looks *really* familiar... familiar as in, I don't think they ever update their webpage, familiar.

Good luck!

NicoleBridget

I think you're right, Gem.  I'm going to email them...

peacewing

Try a search for "nickel lacing rings" if it's silver, it's probably nickel, and if it's gold it's probably brass.
Good luck!  :)

NicoleBridget

Thanks Peace, I will try that.  I emailed Gwen at the Gipsey Peddler and she said she's officially out of stock on them and unable to get more.  The search continues...

Artemisia

Artemisia Moltabocca
You haven't had enough coffee unless you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.

NicoleBridget

Artemisia, thank you!  I'll end up ordering from them once I know the exact count I need, as they're a little expensive IMO...  But beggars can't be choosers!  Thank you again.

Artemisia

Quote from: NicoleBridget on September 03, 2009, 03:25:37 PM
Artemisia, thank you!  I'll end up ordering from them once I know the exact count I need, as they're a little expensive IMO...  But beggars can't be choosers!  Thank you again.

Yours In Service.  :)
Artemisia Moltabocca
You haven't had enough coffee unless you can thread a sewing machine while it's running.