News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thanik you for letting us visit your faire

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, September 07, 2009, 09:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gauwyn of Bracknell

This was our first visit and really loved this faire. 

Thanks to the Baron and Baroness from Larkspurshire for inviting us, along with the rest of our adopted Colorado clan (Russ,Sheila and Brianne (sp), Chas, Melissa and Keane, Donna and Ann (?), Keith and Lisa.  If got your names wrong or butchered the spelling, or jsut plain forgot to mention you - blame it on the Mead :)

The faire was a beautiful place, with it's winding rows and tree filled lanes.  Jolly Rogers were really fun, we saw them more than once.  A very well done faire - huzzah!!

The living history tour is a must and quite informative (except for the French guy with blue hair  ;D. - just kidding Butch  :D )

We shall return!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

TKM

thanks for our permission? ha, thank you for making the effort to attend. Our gates are open to all, especially, dare I say, to those who travel the farthest just to see us. Please, come again soon, and come often.

Butch

Yes, you are quite welcome!  And please, allow us to thank you for coming!  I hope it was worth the caravan down!

I'm not sure if I met everyone, but those I did meet were quite nice.

I remember seeing that R/F pin in the morning, and was happy that someone from this board was there.  And was even more delighted as I learned that not only you with your brood from CO had come, but that the Baron and Baroness from IA had come as well!  Huzzah for the KCRF to attract such nice individuals!

Thank-you for coming!

captmarga

We from Scarborough also wish to say thank-you to all of the cast of Canterbury for the warm welcome.  We were made to feel very much at home and participate in the lanes.  We enjoyed this visit (our third) and hope to return again next year to renew our friendships!

Grammercy,

Neysa, Lady Baldovie
for Lord Baldovie,
Sir Henry Norris and Lady Margry

(aka Capt Marga and crew)
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Butch on September 07, 2009, 07:37:37 PM
Yes, you are quite welcome!  And please, allow us to thank you for coming!  I hope it was worth the caravan down!

I'm not sure if I met everyone, but those I did meet were quite nice.

I remember seeing that R/F pin in the morning, and was happy that someone from this board was there.  And was even more delighted as I learned that not only you with your brood from CO had come, but that the Baron and Baroness from IA had come as well!  Huzzah for the KCRF to attract such nice individuals!

Thank-you for coming!

Actually Addilay and I were the "outcasts" from Iowa.  The Baron and Baroness and others are from Larkspurshire in Colorado.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

What do I know?  I'm a mariner from Calais on liberty, and dipping into the mead!

Norfolk

Please allow the Baroness and I to add our thanks to all of the cast and playtrons of Canterbury for such a warm welcome.  Special thanks go to the Duke and Duchess of Kent, and to Lady Hope for seeking us out.  We will most definitely return.

Baron Johann von Richthofen
Ambassador from King Ferdinand of Austria to the Court of King Henry of Larkspurshire
Just call me "Your Grace"