News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Multiple Outfits for One Persona

Started by Rikki the Trickster, October 20, 2009, 07:05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rikki the Trickster

After just recently returning from TRF 1001 Dreams, I've realized just how much I enjoy being the character I created almost incidentally. Of course, I want to continue making more garb for her, but is there any sort of 'theme' I should stick to for my persona? Color palate, etc.?
~We foot it all the night, weaving olden dances, mingling hands and mingling glances, till the moon has taken flight~

FortuneRose

I would say no, you don't have to.  Its more a personal choice, though.  When I'm pulling my Fortune Rose character out, I always wear mostly red, or a nice splash of red...  but, thats just me.
LLVW

Taffy Saltwater

You might want to pick one element and always incorporate it in some manner.  For example, the Trickster was a coyote spirit which could be a pin, a tail, a bandana, etc.  Not to say you have to use the coyote, just for example.
Sveethot!

TKM

really, if love your persona enough, you should be able to do this without thinking about it. Just become your character. Literally. When you wake up in the morning, don't think of yourself as the person people know you as at home or at work, just keep in mind you ARE the character you've made, and then decide what you think you would like to wear. If you'd rather, I'm pretty good at this kind of thing, we could have a little one-on-one discussion about your persona and I could help you think of what a character like that would believably be wearing.