Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Minnesota Renaissance Festival / Re: Latest on new site
« Last post by groomporter on Yesterday at 12:05:06 PM »
In case anyone is interested this is the statement in our 2018 booth contracts

"RELOCATION STATEMENT: AS OF THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE MINNESOTA RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL WILL TAKE PLACE AT ITS CURRENT LOCATION THROUGH THE 2018 SEASON, AND POSSIBLY FOR ADDITIONAL SEASONS. AT SOME FUTURE POINT IN TIME, THE MINNESOTA RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL WILL RELOCATE TO A NEW LOCATION AND LICENSEE, PROVIDED LICENSEE HAS NOT BEEN IN BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, WILL BE PROVIDED AN OPPORTUNITY TO RELOCATE TO OUR NEW SITE."
Texas Renaissance Festival / 2018 Edition of the W?W?W?
« Last post by LadyJessica on Yesterday at 11:55:30 AM »
Starting fresh, at least with the camping list as...well...not many people are on here anymore.

For those of you that haven't posted on this list before you need to answer these questions three...errr four...

1.)  What weekend of faire are you attending?  (i.e. I and all of clan Mcshuggenah will be out Halloween Themed Weekend only)

2.)  How many people are in your group for said weekend?  (i.e., There will be about 20 of us)

3.)  Where are you staying?  (example: Caming w/ (insert group name here)....staying in a hotel...I'm daytrippin'...We'll be staying around 1D)

4.) Are you going to the TRF After Dark?

On a side note, the "Working List" is from last year which was copied from the previous year which was copied from the previous year, etc....if you are no longer working or in a different spot please let me know!

And now for the list:

Working:
Terre Albert - Fearless leader
WarCat (Blue66669) - Pyrate Crew
Strange - Sons of Sandlar
PyroMaster - Making pretty sparkles in the sky
Zaubon - Camera man and cook to the stars!!  ;D

Oktoberfest - September 29 - 30
TRF After Dark-
Camping w/ PR -
Camping w/ Clan Destiny -

1001 Dreams - October 6 - 7
TRF After Dark-

Pirate Adventure - October 13 - 14
TRF After Dark-
Camping w/ Order of Comrades -

Roman Bacchanal - October 20 - 21
TRF After Dark-

All Hallows Eve - October 27 - 28
TRF After Dark-
Camping w/ Clan McShuggenah (0E) - LadyJessica, Laird Fraser of Lovatt, YRose & Sir Ed, Breandan, Riot & Fonville, eldatari & Plus1 & Plus2 & Uno Mas...and about 10 others
Camping w/ PR/BS -
Camping w/ Irish Penny Brigade -

Barbarian Invasion - November 3 - 4
TRF After Dark-

Heroes and Villains - November 10 - 11
TRF After Dark-
Camping w/ Order of Comrades -

Highland Fling - November 17 - 18
TRF After Dark-

Celtic Christmas - November 23 - 25
TRF After Dark-
Camping w/ PR -

Texas Renaissance Festival / Lishy's Life Celebration
« Last post by LadyJessica on Yesterday at 11:48:19 AM »
We now have a firm date, time, and location for Lish's Celebration of Life.

Sat. June 30th, 11 AM to 2 PM
The Ashford Pub, Located on the Northwest Corner of Westheimer and Eldridge.

People are welcome to wear garb (no weapons) or come in jeans and your favorite fandom shirt. This is a party to celebrate her life. While this is a pub, they are allowing children to this event as they are going to be closed to the public. They will put out some food, but people are welcome to bring in food items. Please contact Ann Marie Laperriere Boatcallie, if you plan to bring anything. In lieu of flowers, we are asking for donations to charities in her name. The first is the Ronald McDonald House. This was near and dear to her thru the time I knew her. The other would be organizations that help with CRPS/RSD, the pain disorder she was afflicted with over the last 5 years.
Garbing / Re: garb for everyday use
« Last post by Gauwyn of Bracknell on Yesterday at 11:46:10 AM »
Kilts - 'nuf said
Texas Renaissance Festival / Re: Let The Countdown Begin!
« Last post by KiltedPrivateer on Yesterday at 09:11:33 AM »
So, 97 then...
Thanks for the feedback.  I guess I should not complain.  Those way up north may not have two faire seasons each year, just one longer one in the middle of the year.  The same probably goes for those along the southern part of the States.
beware the hurricane season has already begun for us on the gulf coast . nothing nasty has come our way yet but we can get hit up until about Nov. don't let a hurricane chase you away from a faire tho. It will be real and not reenactment just like our renaissance fore fathers and mothers had to deal with. Although Europe is generally cooler than the deep south US. 
Queen Bonnie's Realm / Re: Dim & Wit need our help
« Last post by Lord Argyl of Lochdubh on June 23, 2018, 10:28:04 PM »
That is sad . It makes me angry, I really really really hate a thief !!!!!! There is no acceptable reason for a crime like this. none ...ugh......
Squire's Tavern / Re: skype or other possibilities
« Last post by Lord Argyl of Lochdubh on June 23, 2018, 10:22:11 PM »
I'm not really sure as I never had a reason to group chat before. Is google hangouts still a thing this day and age. I figured snapchat or something similar would have made hangouts obsolete. The technology is out there, it's just getting willing rennies interested enough to use it. I guess don't try and fix what isn't broken tho !!
Squire's Tavern / Re: skype or other possibilities
« Last post by groomporter on June 23, 2018, 11:13:28 AM »
Doesn't Google Hangouts allow for group chats?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Web hosting provided by www.RangeHosting.us
YeOldeRF