News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

TRF 2010 Eighth Weekend (Celtic Christmas) Weather Forecast

Started by dbaldock, November 15, 2010, 01:41:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JP yard troll

Quote from: Tipsy Gypsy on November 24, 2010, 09:47:08 PM
JP, I grew up in south Texas coastal humidity without AC, and I couldn't handle that! God bless you and your comrades, and thanks for what you do.

beautiful lady, we do "it" because we believe that you deserve it all of you. I do thank you for youor thanx
The Ice Queens enforcer

Rani Zemirah

Well, the temp just dropped 20 degrees here in about 40 minutes... the time it takes me to drive from my mom's house to my own. It was 63 when I left, and 43 by the time I got here, and the wind is hitting about 25 mph, with gusts up to 40 mph.  It's supposed to start raining any time, and freeze hard by morning.  Awfully glad I won't be here for it!!!  

Why?  Because I'll be at FAIRE!!!  WewT!!!  

JP, I second TG's thanks...

TG, look for a pm from me in just a minute or two, please!  ;)
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Lady Rochelle

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  It is going to be below freezing one night, I would love some of that heat, one can always get naked and turn on a fan . I hate the cold
Let the games begin !

Norfolk

Quote from: JP yard troll on November 24, 2010, 09:43:11 PM
Baron, come join me in the sand box and try 135+

Thanks for the invite.  Think I'll pass.  But sincere thanks for your service!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Blue66669

I have pictures of myself standing in the middle of a field of frost in participants camp. JEEEEZ it was cold!
Blaidd Drwg