News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Moving to AZ

Started by Seaman Blurt, September 19, 2011, 08:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaman Blurt

Hello everyone,
I will be moving to AZ soon, i would like to find some rennie friends to party with and go to the festivals that are there. i am part of a pirate crew here in TX and we attend all the festivals here. I like to dress in garb for all festivals. I am 420 friendly and like my rum and loki. My crew often plays a game that we call freaking out the norms. We will go to a skating rink or a bowling alley dressed in garb... it is real fun. I would like to hang out with the same type of group when i get to AZ. I know there has to be a pirate crew in the desert somewhere. Hit me up... Yarrrr!

crazyrennie

Welcome Blurt,
While not of a piratical nature myself-you may want to checkout the Corsairs-
Will see you at the AZ ren
Crazy

Amara Deegan

I love that game!

As crazyrennie said, check out the Arizona Corsairs if you are looking for a pirate group. I am among them as well. I also  just moved to Arizona a little over a year ago and went to the AZRF for the first time last year. Out of all the faires I have been to before, it is by far my favorite one! Although the TRF is a very close second.

Seaman Blurt

Yay! thanks guys... I will look em up when i get there.

RaineDance

What part of AZ will you be in? I'm in Tucson.

Seaman Blurt

Quote from: RaineDance on September 26, 2011, 06:36:32 PM
My job will be in scottsdale... so i will settle around there

Morgan Dreadlocke

Quote from: RaineDance on September 26, 2011, 06:36:32 PM

There be many Az Corsairs in the Old Pueblo.
My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

crazyrennie

And a decent amount in Mesa-