News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Attempting to meet more people/Meeting places

Started by Amara Deegan, February 12, 2012, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amara Deegan

Simply put, I would like to meet more of you lovely people!

As it stands, I have a season pass and am currently planning to attend every Saturday. Sundays are only a slight possibility based on how I feel those days due to a rigorous externship program during the week from now until around March 9th. President's Day Monday is out of the question, unfortunately. I know many of you are planning to attend that day. I am not really thinking of a specific meeting place for now since I tend to constantly wander the faire. My personal tradition is to be there by cannon and see Tartanic first thing. After that I tend to wander all day with no real port of call to rest my weary boots.

If you have a regular spot in the faire, let me know and I will attempt to find you. I say attempt because sometimes my compass turns me about or I get distracted by shinys. 

You can find me at Tartanic first thing, or just wandering. I will be a pirate all faire in reds and blacks wearing the hat seen in my profile picture. If you see me at a show, I will most likely have a small Vado HD video recorder attached to my hand.     

crazyrennie

Amara Deegan

RedHatQueen

I am with Amara, I'd love to meet more of you..is there a meeting spot for the group, I know there was one a few years back.

Thanks
Red Hat Ren Queen a.k.a Mari

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

My Lord Toki and I will be there March 3 and 4th. We would love to meet as many of you as we can. Where might we find ye?
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Amara Deegan

Quote from: Lady de Laney on February 13, 2012, 09:31:05 PM
My Lord Toki and I will be there March 3 and 4th. We would love to meet as many of you as we can. Where might we find ye?

As I mentioned, I will be at Tartanic for their first show and then all over. Red Hat Queen will also be with me.

I wouldn't mind setting up a meeting place somewhere either outside the Faire before it starts or inside the Faire during the day where we can all try to be around the same time. Personally, I prefer inside the Faire since I know not everyone makes it there before cannon and then it gets crazy for a little bit with everyone trying to get in. I know that Marcos regularly hung out in the VIP parking lot before cannon. I don't know about this year though, and I always seemed to miss him last year.

EDIT:
I will be there Sunday the 26th for sure along with Red Hat Queen. Before cannon, you can find me among other Corsairs with Serpent. This will be my bday trip since my bday is on Tuesday the 28th!

Amara Deegan

Anyone going tomorrow (Sat 3/3)?

Red Hat Queen and I shall be there.

crazyrennie

Quote from: Lady de Laney on February 13, 2012, 09:31:05 PM

I'll be keeping the mayhem to a minimum on the Falconers' Heath

Comte de Gilbert

You can of course always find "The French" in the VIP lot before cannon. After that, we pretty move all over with no real home. :)  Come up andsay hi!   ;D
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun

Morgan Dreadlocke

Quote from: crazyrennie

I'll be keeping the mayhem to a minimum on the Falconers' Heath

Twas a grand save on the wee urchin Sunday a week past CR.

My intentions are to commandeer a venue, sail to Tortuga, then pick, strum and otherwise play me weasily black guts out.

crazyrennie

My thanks Morgan-the look on the parents face is one of the things I go for!

Amara Deegan

Had a lot of fun yesterday (3/10) with Red Hat Queen!

I'm coming back today (3/11), however I will be all by myself. Just me and my little camera. I really just want to be outside today and wander around.

Comte de Gilbet, which VIP lot? The Royal VIP or the one where the handicap park? Also, are the French dressed like Musketeers? If so, I have already seen you many times through out the Faire, although never stopped to talk.

Comte de Gilbert

I'll be in the royal VIP lot...where the season pass holders park, I will be in my red today...I will be the guy with a French accent :P hope to see you :)

Amara Deegan

Quote from: Comte de Gilbert on March 11, 2012, 09:14:21 AM
I'll be in the royal VIP lot...where the season pass holders park, I will be in my red today...I will be the guy with a French accent :P hope to see you :)

Red Hat Queen and I will be looking for you tomorrow! Thanks to Lady details Laney's pictures now we know what you look like.

Comte de Gilbert

Quote from: Amara Deegan on March 16, 2012, 11:56:06 AM
Quote from: Comte de Gilbert on March 11, 2012, 09:14:21 AM

Red Hat Queen and I will be looking for you tomorrow! Thanks to Lady details Laney's pictures now we know what you look like.

I have to work tomorrow and won't be there  :(  still debating if I should brave the weather on Sunday  :-\