News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who? When? Where? 2014 (For all you impatient people)

Started by LadyJessica, May 03, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Martin

Dang . . . now I'm getting poked too!  OK, topic stickied.   Thanks, Lady J!

I'll be attending as many weekends as possible and will update as we get closer, but please put me down for All Hallow's for sure.  I'll be hotelling it unless I get off my bum and buy a tent.

Trillium

Martin, I think you have a little time till faire starts.   So....get off your bum and get a tent!!!! ;D

We plan to camp one weekend (most likely in October)and do a day trip, probably on a Sunday.  That's as much as you get from me!  It all depends on weather and our business....
Got faerie dust?

prothos

AngieT

We only get one weekend, and I think that one will be 1001 Dreams... Usually camp around H-14ish.  Would love to meet a few people this year.

FreyBjorn

• Not sure if we'll do All Hallows Eve or Bacchanal this year.  I think those are what we've narrowed it down to.
  • 2-3 people in the group.  We'll be hoping to link up with cool people like Kilted Privateer to enjoy some various grogs (SKOL!) and good times with.
  • Camping.  Not sure where yet.  My wife prefers quiet, I like a bit more activity at least early on.  But when I do go to sleep I don't like jackwagons messing about too boisterously rousing the angry side of my inner Viking. ;)  Not sure where.  Last year we were on the faire side of the convenience store, I think on H18-19 or so.  If we don't go for the family area we'll probably end up somewhere in that general vicinity again unless other options open up. The toilets are conveniently close there. :)
  • No and no.

Super excited to see new people, reacquaint with the few we've met so far and get away from mundanity for a bit!
There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R. Tolkien

LadyJessica

Frey - when you narrow it down let me know and I'll post your info.

UPDATED TO HERE
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Pssst... Jess... you forgot Nasty and his Okies... ;)
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Zaubon

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on May 22, 2014, 08:42:40 AM
Pssst... Jess... you forgot Nasty and his Okies... ;)

Nobody wants to think about Nasty, or his Okies.

Zaubon

KeeperoftheBar

To get everyone's mind off Nasty and his Okies...

StudMuffin and I will be camping with Phoenix Risen Opening and All Hallows. 
Daytripping Celtic Christmas Friday.

And just maybe I can talk my Lady & her daughter into joining me, daytripping Saturday on 1001 Dream weekend.  I haven't been able to convince her to visit since Truly embarrassed her terribly at the Sea Devil many years ago.  I about died laughing.  The ride home was strangly quiet, however.  You might say a bit chilly even.
But she is over it now.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Bonny Pearl

I will be there of course!  Hoping to hit all weekends.  Planning to camp; being a Gypsy again most likely.  Hope to camp with fairemily from my Sherwood clan Sherwood Shire, then there is the Kilted Mavericks, McShug, Chaos, Laughs A Lot, maybe Claw & Valhalla fairemily.  Where ever I am invited.  ;D ;D ;D
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

FreyBjorn

There is more in you of good than you know, child of the kindly West. Some courage and some wisdom, blended in measure. If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. - J.R.R. Tolkien

Strange

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

FreyBjorn

Quote from: FreyBjorn on May 21, 2014, 05:39:31 PM

• Not sure if we'll do All Hallows Eve or Bacchanal this year.  I think those are what we've narrowed it down to.
  • 2-3 people in the group.  We'll be hoping to link up with cool people like Kilted Privateer to enjoy some various grogs (SKOL!) and good times with.
  • Camping.  Not sure where yet.  My wife prefers quiet, I like a bit more activity at least early on.  But when I do go to sleep I don't like jackwagons messing about too boisterously rousing the angry side of my inner Viking. ;)  Not sure where.  Last year we were on the faire side of the convenience store, I think on H18-19 or so.  If we don't go for the family area we'll probably end up somewhere in that general vicinity again unless other options open up. The toilets are conveniently close there. :)
  • No and no.

Super excited to see new people, reacquaint with the few we've met so far and get away from mundanity for a bit!

Updated

1) All Hallows Eve Friday through Sunday
2) Looks like 3 people
3) Camping somewhere in the family area so wifey can get to sleep this year. :)  Somewhere around G-H/10-11 I hope depending on how full it is when we get there.
4) No and no