News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2010 Who? When? Where?

Started by LadyJessica, May 11, 2010, 02:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripletap

Quote from: LadyJessica on May 19, 2010, 07:17:08 PM

***UPDATED TO HERE***

Tripletap I have you down as a maybe for Halloween.  Let me know if that changes.

Sounds good, I hear Austin is cool on Halloween, but that is just one night wasting money at bars, TRF could be a whole weekend, seems to have more to offer, TRF once a year and Halloween once a year all rolled into one!

Tink

Quote from: Tripletap on May 25, 2010, 10:54:44 PM
Sounds good, I hear Austin is cool on Halloween, but that is just one night wasting money at bars, TRF could be a whole weekend, seems to have more to offer, TRF once a year and Halloween once a year all rolled into one!

I've done both multiple times, and my vote is for TRF on AHE.  So much fun!!!!  :)
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

KeeperoftheBar

Quote from: blue66669 on May 25, 2010, 05:01:29 PM
You can officially count me as a member of the Transylvanian Court...

Way to go Blue. 
It is going to be hard not to yell "Blue!" upon seeing you and ride over to get a hug.  However, you are always welcome to nibble on my neck a little.  StudMuffin's too if you don't mind a mouthful of horsehair.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Aiacha

The only weekend I'm positive about so far is Nov. 6th and 7th, which I will be camping with the Scarby pirates, if all goes well.

LadyJessica

Quote from: Aiacha on May 26, 2010, 07:22:10 AM
The only weekend I'm positive about so far is Nov. 6th and 7th, which I will be camping with the Scarby pirates, if all goes well.

So the Pirates are coming in for the Roman weekend??
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Aiacha

Quote from: LadyJessica on May 29, 2010, 09:58:19 AM
Quote from: Aiacha on May 26, 2010, 07:22:10 AM

So the Pirates are coming in for the Roman weekend??

That's the plan.  The camping is less crowded and the weather it potentially less hot.  I'll know more as it gets closer.

CatAshtrophy

I will be working French Court.

FaeHollow

I'll be there every weekend in the performance company! Birgitte von Cleves of the German court! :D
Leigh

Zardoz

Barring incedent, Shelley and I should be daytrippin' on our usual days;

Opening Sat.

1001 Dreams - Maybe

All Hallows Sat.

Highland Fling Saturday., maybe both days if I camp with McLotofus like I say I will every year 

Closing Sunday.

"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

brier patch charlie

Looks as if my brother and I will only beable to make Highland Fling this year. Wish I could do more but the money just isn't going to be there.
Charles Coleman

Barret

Well, unfortunately much of the TRF run coincides with wine harvest and crush which means I'll be in Oregon  :( but I plan on being there closing weekend at the least and possibly highland fling or barbarian invasion. Not sure on camping plans yet.

Hercules

Oct 23-24 has been set for hoteling it with head-wench along with brudder and wench-in-law.  ;D

Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

JackGonzo, MD

Opening  Weekend-A wedding in New Orleans

1001 Dreams-Depends on the time of the Houston @ Rice game

Pirate Weekend-Plans on camping with East Coast visitors, wives number 2 and 3 along with Wife number 1. Will be my first time camping out with everyone, I'll be bringing the Kraken.

All Hallows Eve-Will be out Saturday during the day

Roman-Wedding in Dallas

Highland-Saturday night is the last Houston home game so I'll probably be out during the day at the very least.

Barbarian-Hey look, another fully open weekend. Baring school issues I should be camping that weekend as well, sans the East Coasters.

Christmas-Friday, likely, but probably going down to Texas Tech to watch the Cougars throw all over them.
On a long enough time line, the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

LadyJessica

JackGonzo, when you are camping where will you be staying?

*****UPDATED TO HERE*****

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP