News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

who all is going? - list

Started by beeboy, May 14, 2008, 09:54:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaireGirl69

Oh ok - I understand now.  Duh, Dolores!

- Dolores in PA

"If they outlaw guns, can we go back to using swords?" - bumper sticker saying

Capt Spleen

I be sailin' by fer scurvity's sake wit me first mate Victoria Vixen Vane on th' 31st O August...... childrens weekend 'ill 'ave us trippin' o'er thaim wee ones fer certain   

Scotsman

Quote from: Capt Spleen on August 09, 2008, 12:25:16 PM
I be sailin' by fer scurvity's sake wit me first mate Victoria Vixen Vane on th' 31st O August...... childrens weekend 'ill 'ave us trippin' o'er thaim wee ones fer certain   

Would you be making a stop by MDRF that weekend as well?? I need to get my chapstick ready!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Capt Spleen

It be undeezyded at dis tyme, but if'n we happen t' 'appen along yarr way(Monday would be dat day) I'll be zure t' aves me tics raady fer ye chap!

Scotsman

Quote from: Capt Spleen on August 12, 2008, 12:36:42 AM
It be undeezyded at dis tyme, but if'n we happen t' 'appen along yarr way(Monday would be dat day) I'll be zure t' aves me tics raady fer ye chap!

I will keep an eye out on my blindside!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Capt Spleen

Merhapz I'll 'ave t' surprize ye an enter up inta yarr world frum dun below in Spleen Hell!

Scotsman

Quote from: Capt Spleen on August 12, 2008, 11:58:07 AM
Merhapz I'll 'ave t' surprize ye an enter up inta yarr world frum dun below in Spleen Hell!

Been there ... done that ... actually Spleen Hell isn't as bad as it has been billed to be ... but the beer is warmer  ;)
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Capt Spleen

Yuv not zactly been tharrr Mate. If'n yeeda been under dat nuns 'abit in Tennezzee, yeeda kno'wd jus how hot SPLEEN HELL was!

Scotsman

Quote from: Capt Spleen on August 12, 2008, 05:36:44 PM
If'n yeeda been under dat nuns 'abit in Tennezzee, yeeda kno'wd jus how hot SPLEEN HELL was!

Speaking of the nun ... what ever happened to the Spam ... has it been actioned off? I might have to incorporate the Order-of-the-Spam into tailgating tradition ... what a hoot!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Capt Spleen

Quote frum Zister Mary Bubba(Bubba) @ Tenezzee Memorial Day Saturday TNRF
Menage Ette Terr-ois, Rendevous 2008

*holding two short cans of spam*

"SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM, SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM!
I'm on a quest for SPAA-AAM, I'm on a quest for SPAA-AAM.
And when I find the third can of SPAA-AAM, *like a trilogy of SPAM*
I'll be the Queen of SPAA-AAM
Then I'll kick this HABIT for ever!"

I am sister Mary Bubba-Bubba,
But since I lost half my weight,
I've cut my nickname in half,
thus I now go by just sister Mary Bubba!

*AKA Poison Ivy*

reese

The kids and I intend to visit this Sat. only. 

Congratulations your Grace and Sir on your upcoming nuptials! I'm sorry we won't be able to join you as witnesses. 

;D  I'm excited to check out PARF for the first time. 

Reese

Caria

Plans are made for the 20th! I'll be bringing my sister (garbed for the first time, only her second time at faire) and a faire virgin (and working on garbing him as well!!)! Oh how I love faire virgins!
Devil with the Angel Eyes
Navigatrix of the Bayou Scoundrel's

Dirtfarmer

Well, I'll finally get a chance to make my first of only two trips up the year, this weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing some friendly faces that I did not have the opportunity to see earlier this year!

Scotsman

Quote from: Caria on August 21, 2008, 09:25:14 PM
Plans are made for the 20th!

We will have a big crew up for a wedding ... looking forward to seeing you again.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

McGuinness

Quote from: Dirtfarmer on August 25, 2008, 04:55:47 PM
Well, I'll finally get a chance to make my first of only two trips up the year, this weekend.  I'm looking forward to seeing some friendly faces that I did not have the opportunity to see earlier this year!

Glad to hear you'll be coming out this weekend since I missed you when I went to VaRF. I'll be sure to look for you to say hello!